- HEALTH AWARDS: Surgery’s top-notch teamwork
- The Patient Journey
- IntraHealth Raising Awareness of Drugs
- IntraHealth GPs leading Innovation
- Warfarin Service
- Unprecedented second hat-trick of awards 2012
- Bowel Cancer seminar - Hartlepool
- IntraHealth GP Dr Kamran Ahmed supporting London Olympics
- IntraHealth Practices occupy top 3 positions in Wigan
- IntraHealth Offers Anticoagulant Monitoring Service
- Trio of Awards for IntraHealth
- 100 years of service to the community
If you have any problems, concerns or queries we are always here to help.
You can register online for any of our practices
100 years of service to the communityThursday 3rd March 2011
A HISTORIC GP practice is looking for people to join in with its centenary celebrations.
Easington and Peterlee Medical Group (EPMG) was founded in 1911 and led by a team of dedicated and vocationally-minded GPs it grew to become the largest in the district.
It was one of the first GP training practices in the UK.
Arbroath House, in Seaside Lane, Easington, was the base for the medical group and is now run by leading medical provider IntraHealth which provides NHS services.
Back to news articles »