IntraHealth has a team of Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians that have been supporting CCGs, GP Federations, GP Practices, GPs, and patients since 1999.
We have 37 independent prescribing pharmacists and 14 medicines optimisation Pharmacists working across all of our services. We have recently been awarded a third pilot site for the Department of Health clinical pharmacist pilot.
We support clinical commissioning groups and GP practices to deliver their medicines optimisation agenda. Our approach is to ensure that patients remain the primary focus whilst enabling delivery of better, targeted care.
During our time we have estimated that our team has reviewed over 3 million patient medicines, with primary care savings exceeding £10 Million.
IntraHealth offers support and clinical management services in the following areas:
- Prescribing and Medicines Optimisation Strategy
- Health Care Campaigns
- Medicines Optimisation Projects
- Clinical Services
- Medication Reviews including for Frail & Vulnerable patients
- Long-term condition management
- Collaborative projects with partner organisations
- Training programmes for GP Practice staff, including mentorship and supervision
- Waste Reduction
- Support development of New Models of Care
- Delivery of enhanced service and Quality and Outcome (QoF) targets
- Supporting Practice Teams