FLEXIBLE, SUPPORTIVE AND WELL REMUNERATED
IntraHealth is one of the UK’s leading provider of NHS Primary and Community Care services. We serve a range of patients across our three divisions of Primary Care (general practice), Pharmacy and Clinical Services which includes anticoagulation monitoring, patient medication reviews and childhood immunisation programmes.
We also provide management and clinical support to other GP practices and NHS bodies. We are a well-established organisation having provided NHS services for 19 years. Our team is made up of GPs, Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANPs), nurses, pharmacists, Health Care Assistants (HCAs) and local administration teams supported by a centralised back office function; providing finance, HR, administration and data analysis support.
We operate NHS services across the North East, Midlands and the North West.
IntraHealth are currently recruiting for General Medical Practitioners to help deliver our vision of high quality medical services at our well-established practice in Peterlee.
We provide an excellent opportunity for General practitioners wishing to join our highly respected and friendly teams. We offer:-
- Excellent salary and employment benefits, including BMA contract and NHS pension
- Opportunities for role progression and personal development to medical director level
- We actively encourage participation in practice decisions and service developments
- We support flexible and part-time working and would encourage applicants who wish to combine a clinical role with other professional or personal commitments.
- We provide peer support, educational opportunities and help towards mandatory training and appraisal.
Our aim is to provide an excellent standard of primary care whilst supporting personal and professional development. Our people are our most valued asset and we encourage our GPs to develop their skills and interests locally and within the wider organisation.
Our Medical Director, Dr David Anderson will be happy to receive informal enquiries and visits are welcome – 0191 5181564
Applications in writing with CV and the name of 2 referees to Natalie Coils, HR Administrator, 1st Floor, William Brown Centre, Manor Way, Peterlee Co Durham SR8 5TW or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
William Brown Medical Centre