Who we are
IntraHealth provides NHS services to a range of patients through general practice, pharmacies and clinical services such as anticoagulation monitoring, patient medication reviews and childhood immunisation programmes.
We also provide management and clinical support to other GP practices and NHS bodies. We are a well-established organisation having provided NHS services for 18 years. Our team is made up of GPs, Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANPs), nurses, pharmacists, Health Care Assistants (HCAs) and local administration teams supported by a centralised back office function; providing finance, HR, administration and data analysis support.
We operate NHS services across the North East, Midlands and the North West.
A community where every patient matters and their personal health needs are fulfilled by caring, dedicated teams and a leading innovative provider of health services.
Our mission is to be trusted to provide quality health care.
Our people are very important to us and our values reflect that, concentrating on ethical values of taking responsibility; working with integrity and honesty; courtesy and supporting the development of our people.
Our priorities are three-fold: delivering a high quality of care to our patients; providing our staff with safe and rewarding careers and achieving success for our commissioners and the organisation.
- To grow the number of people we care for by building a reputation as a trusted provider of care
- Provide care to the highest standard of quality and service
- To offer rewarding and enjoyable careers that maximise the potential of our staff
- Contribute to the improvement of care systems through innovation and research
- To run a financially secure organisation that rewards hard work and commitment
What we offer
- NHS Pension Scheme
- 30 days holiday per annum plus bank/public holidays
- Salary Sacrifice Childcare Voucher scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Bicycle scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Health Plan
- Free VDU Eye Tests and contribution towards VDU spectacles
- Company sick pay scheme
- Paid business mileage
- DBS Update Service fee reimbursement
- Up to 5 days study leave per annum
- Company funded degree courses
We deliver services through the salaried model, working with us brings the certainty of guaranteed income and the full support of our strong governance processes.
In addition to benefits described above we offer flexible working and cross- site working where desired. A number of our sites are training practices and we invest in and develop our people. We can train administration staff to Health Care Assistant (HCA), support HCA to become nurses and offer GP career progression to medical Director level. We provide opportunities to develop new ideas and new ways of working.